Momoi Night Fest 2010

Monday, June 21, 2010
6:42 PM
[ 0 comments ]




Had a blast at momoi night fest and seeing familiar people (although i really wish i enjoyed it with more people.

(In my Black rock shooter cosplay) (that i don't like the current condition.)

She her concert was extended~~ But my calf muscles/feet/arms/wrist/and back are aching. >.< but it was worth it doing Love .EXE on stage. it was actually my first momoi experience and I admit getting a bit teary eyed when momoi was crying (Akiba towel XD)...

Also Christina's performance blew me away. She has a really powerful voice and she inspired me to become a great net idol like she is ^^>

Sadly everyone around had anime pictures and poster and I forgot them ;~; but luckly momoi and christina vee signed my paper and glow stick.

Over all it was fun talking with some of the maids. And Chiyo your an amazing dancer ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home