~Hello ~、ハロー ~!! ~~

Monday, June 21, 2010
6:19 PM
[ 0 comments ]


Hello everyone I have finally gotten the chance to write my first blog \ (*o *) /

I have been super busy sewing and coming back from Momoi Fest 2010 I will make a seprate post for that later.

I am more than happy to be a part of Ichigo cafe a maid cafe that travels con to con. so someday it will have a location. Everyone there is really nice and very glad I can work with them. ^^

http://www.ichigocafe.com/

In future post i will tell about how i go to diffrent conventions, dances that i've learned. and future youtube projects. ^^

This is just the start

~Ganbatte~


ああ、また時私は日本語で入力されます。 私は、偉大ではないので、私はまだ学んでいます.

oh, also at times i will type in japanese, I am still learning so there might be mistakes. >//<

~Thanks to all the readers/commenters (is that a word)??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home